In accordance with applicable data law, please note the following:
If you live in a country that is not part of the European Economic Area, the processing of your personal data will be regulated by the FEDERAL LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA HELD BY INDIVIDUALS.
The company responsible for personal data is Equilibrio Biomagnético A.C. with tax address at Circuito Quetzales 2, Fuentes de las Ánimas, Xalapa, Ver., México, 91190 ("We" or "Data Controller”).
You can contact the representative of the Data Controller by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
In the event that you do not provide the information indicated as mandatory, we may not be able to process your user registration or provide you with the use of some Services that are available on the Platform.
In order to register and browse the Platform, you must be over 16 years of age. Equilibrio Biomagnético AC may use your personal information to verify your age and ensure compliance with this restriction.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The collection and processing of your personal data is primarily based on the contractual and non-contractual relationship you have with us.
When we send you newsletters and Services or when we use the email address you have provided to contact you individually or to recognize you when you return to our website, we do so with informed consent.
The way in which we process the information collected by our cookies is based on the informed consent you have given us, in accordance with current legislation.
3. Personal information we collect
To register on the Platform and identify yourself, we will ask for your name and an e-mail address.
To purchase or subscribe to our courses, we will ask for your credit or debit card information, including the validity date and CVV code. If you wish to pay through PayPal, we will ask you for the e-mail address that you have associated with your account. If you request an invoice, we will ask for your billing information if necessary.
When you visit or use our Services, we record information such as the frequency of use, the date and time you access it, when you view or click on specific content, your course preferences, the projects you share, or the content you post. We use that information when you sign in and when you read our emails, and we use internet protocol ("IP") addresses to identify you and record your use of the Platform.
We do not make decisions based on profiles, beyond the personalization of advertising and for the legitimate prevention of fraud on the Internet.
We obtain information through other platforms, for example, when you register through Facebook or similar platforms. This could include personal text or images that are available on an external website.
4. Purpose of processing
online.moisesgoiz.com, as Data Controller, will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user of the Platform, to identify you and give you access to the Services that are available to users registered on it.
- The development, compliance and execution of the contract for the provision of services
such as the sale or subscription to courses or any other contract that we may have on
the Platform. You should keep in mind that:
You expressly authorize us to process the data required for the activation and payment process. Card security codes (CVV or CVC) will only be used to process the purchase in progress as part of your payment information and will not be stored or processed later. The consent for the activation of this resource allows your information to be filled in automatically in future purchases, so that you will not have to re-enter the payment information each time you make a purchase. It will be understood that the data entered will be valid and will be updated in future purchases. You can modify or delete your credit cards or your PayPal account at any time through the payment method of the purchase form or through the configuration of the payment method of your online.moisesgoiz.com subscription. We store and disclose card information in accordance with international security and confidentiality standards for credit and debit cards. For security reasons, the use of this resource may require changes to your password. Remember that the security of the Platform also depends on the correct use and storage of confidential passwords.
- Recommend jobs that match your profile.
- Contact you by e-mail to update you and inform you about contracted resources, products or services, including security updates of the Platform, whenever necessary and reasonable.
- Respond to requests or queries that you make through the customer service channels available on our Platform.
- We also use your information to generate aggregated non-identifying data. For example, to generate statistics about our users, their jobs or areas of expertise, the number of hits or clicks on a given course or project, or their demographics.
The provision of the online.moisesgoiz.com service may entail the use of your personal data, with your express consent, to send you personalized advertising related to our products and services, through e-mails or other means of electronic communication, sent by us or by external collaborators. In order to improve our services, keep in mind that personal information related to purchases, interests and preferences may be used by Equilibrio Biomagnético AC for analytical purposes, user profile characterization, marketing studies, quality surveys and to improve the interaction with our customers.
You can also cancel your notifications by following the instructions that appear in each notification you receive.
6. Data retention period
We will retain your personal data as long as we have a valid contractual relationship and, after that, for the period determined by the obligations derived from the processing of the data or as established by law.
7. Data recipients
- Service providers: to provide services on our behalf or to help us provide our services. For example, we contract with vendors to perform marketing, advertising, communication, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and improve our service, to process transactions with credit cards or other payment methods, for customer service, analyze and improve data (such as data related to user interaction with our services), and to process and manage satisfaction surveys. In order to be efficient, these partners and providers may be located in Mexico or in other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Area and may not provide data protection services comparable to those in your country or the European Union.
8. Data protection rights
As Data Controller, we are committed to respecting the confidential nature of your personal data and guarantee the full exercise of these rights. At any time, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access. You have the right to confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if we are, you have the right to obtain a copy of the data and information related to the processing.
- Right of modification. You have the right to correct errors, to modify incomplete or erroneous data and to guarantee the authenticity of the information processed.
- Right to delete. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data without undue delay, in the event that they have been wrongly processed or if the purpose for which they have been processed or collected has ceased to exist.
- Right to Limit Processing. You have the right to request the suspension of the processing of your information if it is illegal or if the accuracy of the data is in question.
- Opposition right. You have the right to oppose the processing of your data when it has been used for direct marketing purposes or when the processing must end due to a personal problem, except when there is a legitimate interest or when it is necessary for the exercise or defense of actions.
- Right not to be subjected to personalized decisions. You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on the automatic processing of your data, including profiling, with binding legal effects or that affect you, except when necessary for the execution of a contract, in accordance with the law. , or if you have expressly authorized it.
In order to exercise these rights, send an e-mail to: [email protected] indicating your (i) identity with the full name and the e-mail address used to register or make purchases at online.moisesgoiz.com, a document identification to verify your identity and (ii) the right or rights that you are exercising.
You can also visit the agency that is responsible for supervising data protection in your country to register a claim or request the protection of your rights, if you consider it necessary.
The exercise of such rights is free, except when the claims are deliberately unfounded or excessive, in which case the subject will have to pay the costs of the process.
9. Information about cookies